Concurrent is building the most advanced software platform for Enterprise big data applications
- Simplify data processing development and deployment
- Improve application developer productivity
- Enable data processing application manageability
Easily transform your data sets into decision driving information using our Cascading Lingual product.
Rapidly transform your large data sets into decision driving information using Cascading Pattern.
Quickly develop testable and reusable data processing applications using Cascading, Cascalog and Scalding.
Operationalize more effectively using Cascading- get transparency into clusters.
- Build data processing applications with any JVM language
- Develop on desktop and deploy at scale to any Hadoop cluster
- Integrate with and test against multiple external data stores
- Our open-source framework is a Java library and runtime that enables developers to simply develop rich enterprise grade Data Analytics and Data Management applications.
- Get notified of new products and tools in development at Concurrent. Sign Up ->
Launches Pattern, in combination with Cascading and Lingual; completes the ensemble and bridges the gap for enterprises to fulfill the promise of Hadoop in the enterprise SAN FRANCISCO – May 21, 2013 – Concurrent, Inc., the enterprise Big Data application platform company, today introduced Pattern,…
MapR provides direct integration with Concurrent’s open source Cascading framework in Hadoop distribution SAN FRANCISCO – May 15, 2013 – Concurrent, Inc., the enterprise Big Data application platform company, today announced a partnership with MapR Technologies, Inc.™, the Hadoop technology leader, to expand usage of…
5 More Buzz-worthy Big Data Analytics Apps Enterprise Apps Today – Drew Robb April 10, 2013 http://www.enterpriseappstoday.com/business-intelligence/5-more-buzz-worthy-big-data-analytics-apps.html Concurrent Lingual Lingual is a free, open source project that was designed to enable fast and simple Big Data application development on Apache Hadoop. It leverages the platform…
MapR Puts Hadoop on Ubuntu, Source Code on GitHub eWeek – Darryl K. Taft April 1, 2013 http://www.eweek.com/database/mapr-puts-hadoop-on-ubuntu-source-code-on-github/ MapR and Canonical announced a partnership to put the MapR Hadoop distribution on Ubuntu. The company also put its source code on GitHub. MapR Technologies, a Hadoop…
Read more →