Concurrent is building the most advanced software platform for Enterprise big data applications
- Simplify data processing development and deployment
- Improve application developer productivity
- Enable data processing application manageability
Easily transform your data sets into decision driving information using our Cascading Lingual product.
Rapidly transform your large data sets into decision driving information using Cascading Pattern.
Quickly develop testable and reusable data processing applications using Cascading, Cascalog and Scalding.
Operationalize more effectively using Cascading- get transparency into clusters.
- Build data processing applications with any JVM language
- Develop on desktop and deploy at scale to any Hadoop cluster
- Integrate with and test against multiple external data stores
- Our open-source framework is a Java library and runtime that enables developers to simply develop rich enterprise grade Data Analytics and Data Management applications.
- Get notified of new products and tools in development at Concurrent. Sign Up ->
Cascading: Open Source Java App Framework for Big Data John K. Waters, Application Development Trends December 4, 2013 http://adtmag.com/blogs/watersworks/2013/12/cascading-big-data.aspx Enterprise interest in Big Data and associated analytics software has sparked intense interest in Apache Hadoop, the open source framework for running applications on large data…
With Qubole Data Service, Cascading Users Can Easily Deploy Big Data Applications at Scale on an Elastic, Cost-Effective Cloud Platform SAN FRANCISCO – Dec. 4, 2013 – Concurrent, Inc., the enterprise Big Data application platform company, and Qubole, a provider of the next-generation cloud Big…
Big Data: Interacting with Hadoop 2 Data Using Standard ANSI SQL Dick Weisinger, formtek November 19, 2013 http://formtek.com/blog/big-data-interacting-with-hadoop-2-data-using-standard-ansi-sql/ Cascading is an Apache-licensed application framework for building rich data processing and machine learning applications that run on Hadoop. Cascading applications are built using a simple API that…
Cascading 2.5 gets Lingual Alex Handy, SD Times November 19, 2013 http://www.sdtimes.com/content/article.aspx?ArticleID=66386&page=1 Concurrent has updated its flagship, open-source project, Cascading. This Hadoop development library gives developers a way to separate their business logic from the rest of their Hadoop code. The result is that Cascading…
Read more →